Soroptimist International of Baldy View
http://www.lunafest.org/ranchocucamonga0313
LUNAFEST
                                             
          

This is our 6th annual LUNAFEST event!! 

Sunday, April 2, 2017

2:00 PM reception, films begin at 2:30 PM

Ticket Price $20.00 Parking is Free in designated lot near Theater
Chaffey College Theater
5885 Haven Ave. 
Rancho Cucamonga Ca. 91730
The best entrance for the Theater parking is off of Wilson Ave. 



To Purchase your ticket please select the Buy Now button below to use your credit card, a receipt of ticket purchase will be sent to you. Or you can contact us via phone or email to purchase one directly from a member. 




To Purchase your ticket please select the Buy Now button above to use your credit card, a receipt of ticket purchase will be sent to you.  
Thank you for your support!


LUNAFEST is a national film festival that features short films by, for and about women.  LUNAFEST was established in 2000 by LUNA®, Makers of the Whole Nutrition Bar for Women® to simultaneously promote women filmmakers, raise awareness for women’s issues and support worthy women’s nonprofit organizations.

All proceeds from LUNAFEST are donated to charity. 85% of profits are donated to our Club, the remaining 15% goes to LUNA’s primary cause partner, the Breast Cancer Fund, an organization dedicated to identifying and advocating for the elimination of  environmental causes of the disease.

LUNAFEST is designed so that one person can easily make a significant difference in the lives of women. Whether that person is a filmmaker who tells an untold story, a host who raises funds and awareness for a cause or an attendee who leaves with a new perspective – each is a catalyst for impact.

The LUNAFEST films range from animation to fictional drama and cover topics relating to women’s health, motherhood, body image, relationships, cultural diversity, breaking barriers and more. The films are selected by an outside board of advisors comprised of notables in the film industry.

LUNAFEST will screen at 150 screens nationwide during this season. LUNAFEST events have raised over one million dollars for women’s organizations, while raising awareness for women everywhere. 



Website Builder